Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Switched Roles

Since when did women become the hoes, and only one was what men chose. Since when did women choose lust, and men wanted that tux. Since when did the sins of perfect wives stay the secrets of that one night. Since when did men stay up alone and waited for her to come home. Why did the roles switch up? I thought the men were the dogs, I thought we were the ones breaking hearts, I had so much hope for my heart. I made it a practice; to always do the right thing, to never stray away, to never up and keave. I never expected this, a woman act like this? Throwing it like its the flesh between my legs, I'm bound to change her ways. Right? Because thewoman I love and care for so much, just needs a real man who wouldn't dare do wrog by her. Because the woman I love so dearly, needs a man who would hold her at night, tell her how much he loves her, how much he cares, how much he needs her, how much he hope they could move off and have kids. How could the woman hi love so much, be someone she swears she's not? she swore she loved me, she swore she care, she swore on her life that she needed me, she swore she wouldn't dare. She swore, she swore, she swore, fuck that she lied. I did everything; EVERYTHING i could to show her that I was different. That I was the one who would take away her past pain., I wanted to show her that there was a different way. But unfortunetely, she kept a promise that she didn't plan on keeping. For the first time I cried, i Cried, I cried, not because she lied, not because she cheated, not because I hated her, not because I loved her, I CRIED BECAUSE SHE PROVED ME RIGHT. About all women, about love, about how everything I ever tried so hard to prove wrong. She proved me right. She proved every nigga who said "BITCHES AINT NO GOOD" or "A WOMAN IS JUST ANOTHER HOE, SHE JUST NEEDS SOME TIME TO PROVE IT," right. I guess i gave too much time, but if you think about it, it is my fault, I should have been smart, I should have known. You woman out there talking about how you just gonna act like a dude because one nigga did you wrong; I have a question for you: what happens when you find the guy who wouldn't do you wrong? What happens when you do him like that one guy did you?..here is what happens, trust me I would know. He cries as hard as he has eevr cried before, blames everything on himself, gets so passed depressed that  he seriously thinks about ending it all, call the woman who hurt him, cuss her out, literally get everything he can out of him. Then says this, "FUCK LOVE, I'M JUST GONNA WORRY BOUT ME AND DO WHAT I DO, GET PUSSY" and then BAM!..the cycle starts cuz he is gonna find a girl who is perfect for him, then will become the guy to hurt her. NOthing ever goes right with spite, nothing ever goes right when people hurt others, nothing ever goes right with anything...Fuck love everybody, seriously, its a waist of time..

No comments:

Post a Comment