Thursday, July 22, 2010

Apology From Love

So, I ask you all to do me one favor before I drift off into the abyss of the dreamt up lie we love to call "sleep;" why do you all care so much about such an insignificant being as such as I?..why do you all care for anyone as a matter of fact?..You care for them as if they will be there forever, when in reality, not even family can stop a person from leaving. So why? why am i still here in my life when i am pretty sure i have brought you all pain?..when i am sure I've cause your deepest wounds, I've made you cry your hardest tears, and bring alive your worst fears. I'm so sorry, for all the pain you have been apart of, i just wish i could make it up to you, i just wish i could change...




-the emotion, the feeling, the pain, the curse, the one and only, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment