Friday, September 24, 2010

COMING SOON!

So it's about time for me to work on my next big project. Starting October 8th, I'm going to be posting up letters to people who I feel or felt that i should right to. A lot has happened in my life within the past few months and right not I am posting this blog in my new home. I;ve lost a lot of friends, and gained a lot of memories, my hearts broken, my mothers turned her back on me, and still to this day I have a slimmer of hope that things will get better. All I can do is hope and pray, maybe one day I will smile again, hopefully the Cloudz will bring more than just rain. I need to focus on what really makes me happy and brings peace to my already overworked mind, and thats my writing. I have to put all the pain, all the emotions, all the feelings into something other than the box inside of my heart because I am honestly going mad. I'm depressed, I'm hurt, and I need to get my life going back to the happy times. I have nothing to lose, it's past trying to get up in the world, it's honestly about becoming happy. I need a little sunshine back in my life, I just gotta find a way to get it. So with that, I say keep your eyes open fellow dreamers; it's going to be a bumpy ride..-Cloudz

No comments:

Post a Comment