Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love, My Greatest Power

It is my strength, it is my passion; my lifelie, my reason for life. I never gave up , bacause i knew it was there; I search for heaven, while I was in hell. It myakes my earth move, it helps me soar thru the skies, its why my wing are spread, its why the hate is dead, its why i open my eyes, its why i cry. It is my greatest strength, it is my fat kids cake. It is my blood, it is my warmth. It is the reason I do what i do, it is the reason I am who I am. What is this strength, this power that grows inside of meever second of my life. It fills me up with so much passion, so much faith, so much fear, so much hate. The jealousy of it going away, I want my power to stay mines, and never go away. It is mine, no one else can have it; It is mine, you wont accept it; IT IS MINE, if I let go I'll regret it. Regret it like the day I let you go, but now your here again and me without it, I wouldn't cope. It is my faith, it is my driving forse, it is my motivation, it is my voice. I cant even explain the emotions that have been introduced to me by it, its like a new born robin thrown into a pond full of snakes, and gators. Swollowed whole by those who constantly prey on my poer, my strength. I AM NO SUPERMAN! Cryptonite cannot harm me, bullets flick my chest, knives bend on my thumb, fire is just a slight breeze. My power, my gift, my strength, my invinsibility is love. Love is the reason why I can see, yet be so blind. Love is the reason I can be so happy, then be alone and cry. Love is the reason I get up in the morning, but die at the end of the nite, love is the reason I appreciate, love is the reason im jealous. Love is the reason I could move mountains, then become weakened after a simple call. Love is why I live, it is my ultimate goal, love is..love is...love is love, my greatest power

No comments:

Post a Comment