Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is Heaven, if You Are the Only One There?

To the blind; life is bliss, the world is a rare gem, an eternal glimpse. Everything is gold, the brand new never turns old, the rivers feed the rain, no one is ever in pain.I once was blind, but thought i could see, the world was wonderful, holy water was the sea. I thought rainbows were candy, the snow was ice cream, i was happy, but that was before sight was given to me. One day everything changed, my world was not the same, my sun was not shining, my blue skies turned gray. My trees had no foliage, and the grass was all but dead, i saw a world that wasn't, not the world i was fed.I wondered around hopelessly, and wept in the streets, until a young boy with compassion looked unto me. "What is your name, and where are you from?" I replied, "I am Cloud, the Daydreamer from earth." He look astonished by the words i just said, we went on to say "Welcome to heaven, your Earth is dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment